How an RSD-er Makes a PB&J Sandwich
1. Get out supplies
2. Take out two pieces of bread and place them on the plate.
3. Open PB jar, and remove seal.
4. Open jelly jar.
Note: Strain jelly to remove excess glass.
5. Use knife to scoop up desired jelly amount.
6. Avoid stabbing yourself when arm spazzes.
7. Re-scoop desired amount of jelly.
8. Spread jelly on bread.
9. Clean up cat after dropping jellied bread on its head.
10. Repeat steps 7-8 as necessary.
11. Scoop up knifeful of peanut butter.
12. Spread PB on bread.
13. Stab bread beyond recognition when arm spazzes.
14. Repeat steps 11-12 as necessary.
15. Look for more bread.
16. Give up looking and find previously mangled bread that has not been dropped on the floor, cat, etc.
17. Enjoy your PB&J