Amber from Chronic Phoenix gave me the Liebster Blog Award a couple of days ago. (Thanks!)
“Liebster” is the German word for favorite or beloved; the award after which it is named is apparently passed on from favored lesser-known blogs to others.
Also, there are rules:
1. Do not talk about Liebster.
1. Link back to the blogger that gave it to you.
2. Paste the award on your blog.
3. Choose five blogs to which you want to pass the award.
4. Let the recipients know about their nomination by leaving a comment on their respective blogs.
So, let’s get to it…
Rantings of a Hysterical Hillbilly – her awesome blog shares personal stories with a perfect blend of humor, as well as a wealth of links to various other videos, sites, etc.
Peanut Butter and Jera Sandwhiches – is a nifty blog that has lots of interesting personal stories.
Blog 3: …
Okay, I don’t read too many blogs. So… if you have a favorite little-known blog post it in the comments with why you think it should be chosen. Hopefully by the end of the week we’ll have five blogs.
And, thanks again, Amber!
We have a third blog!
Overcoming Daily Battles – Go read it. Now. (Or later… but now’s better. 🙂 ).